Pesto is amazingly easy to make and is an excellent way to make pasta exciting. Follow this pesto recipe and you can be eating your own pesto within minutes. Try a fresh roll with a little butter and some fresh pesto, delicious! It also freezes well. Put the pesto you make into an ice-cube tray and you have convenient-sized lumps of pesto that will last all year. Ready to learn how to make pesto?
For more information about basil, click here.
For more pesto varieties, click here.
- Teaching idea with You Tube – 7 seconds 03/7/12
- What is TEFL teaching like? State vs Private 01/4/12
- Useful TEFL websites 01/4/12
- Ten Top Tips for New Teachers 01/4/12
- Technical Ideas for Teachers 01/4/12
- How to use Jokes in the Language Classroom 01/4/12
- One to One TEFL Teaching 01/4/12
- New to TEFL? 01/4/12
- Coping with Mixed Ability Classes 01/4/12
- TEFL – just for fun 01/4/12
- Ten ways to get your students to want to read 01/4/12
- New Ideas for Group Work Activities 01/4/12
- A bit of Grammar for (new) TEFL teachers 01/4/12
- Extensive Reading – Graded Readers 01/4/12
- Getting a TEFL job 01/4/11