As soon as you cross the border you can notice a difference from the French Pyrenees. Being south facing, the Spanish Pyrenees are warmer and a lot drier. As a result, the geomorphology, the flora and fauna are all very different from that found just a few kilometres north.
For general tourist information, you can click here.
For climbers, this site seems to be pretty good.
- Teaching idea with You Tube – 7 seconds 03/7/12
- What is TEFL teaching like? State vs Private 01/4/12
- Useful TEFL websites 01/4/12
- Ten Top Tips for New Teachers 01/4/12
- Technical Ideas for Teachers 01/4/12
- How to use Jokes in the Language Classroom 01/4/12
- One to One TEFL Teaching 01/4/12
- New to TEFL? 01/4/12
- Coping with Mixed Ability Classes 01/4/12
- TEFL – just for fun 01/4/12
- Ten ways to get your students to want to read 01/4/12
- New Ideas for Group Work Activities 01/4/12
- A bit of Grammar for (new) TEFL teachers 01/4/12
- Extensive Reading – Graded Readers 01/4/12
- Getting a TEFL job 01/4/11