I first went to the Czech Republic in 1992 and Czech food has improved greatly since then. I now have a Nikon D300 so the quality of my pictures is set to improve as well. Expect this section to expand in the near future – bookmark the page and come back if you’re interested in Czech food. Now you can choose which course you’d like to look at – or czech out the new vegetarian section.
The sausage company that this man is advertising was founded in 1917. Perhaps in 1917 he was just a guy eating a large sausage.
Continuing the theme…
More of the Czech Republic?
Adrspach rock city Brno Cesky Krumlov Czech animals Czech food Czech Switzerland Konopiste Castle Krivoklat Castle Kutna Hora Mikulov Olomouc Sumava Telc Valtice Vranov nad Dyji Vysehrad Znojmo
- Teaching idea with You Tube – 7 seconds 03/7/12
- What is TEFL teaching like? State vs Private 01/4/12
- Useful TEFL websites 01/4/12
- Ten Top Tips for New Teachers 01/4/12
- Technical Ideas for Teachers 01/4/12
- How to use Jokes in the Language Classroom 01/4/12
- One to One TEFL Teaching 01/4/12
- New to TEFL? 01/4/12
- Coping with Mixed Ability Classes 01/4/12
- TEFL – just for fun 01/4/12
- Ten ways to get your students to want to read 01/4/12
- New Ideas for Group Work Activities 01/4/12
- A bit of Grammar for (new) TEFL teachers 01/4/12
- Extensive Reading – Graded Readers 01/4/12
- Getting a TEFL job 01/4/11