Desserts in Cyprus, not deserts in Cyprus, that will take another few years of global warming. As you can see, I didn’t try that many desserts in Cyprus. After the main course and dips, there was rarely room for a dessert. Here are two desserts I managed to squeeze in.
Want to see more Cyprus food?
Want to see Nicosia, the capital of Cyprus? Nicosia
Want to see other parts of Cyprus? Cyprus outside Nicosia
Or some other food?
Want to try some of my recipes?
- Teaching idea with You Tube – 7 seconds 03/7/12
- What is TEFL teaching like? State vs Private 01/4/12
- Useful TEFL websites 01/4/12
- Ten Top Tips for New Teachers 01/4/12
- Technical Ideas for Teachers 01/4/12
- How to use Jokes in the Language Classroom 01/4/12
- One to One TEFL Teaching 01/4/12
- New to TEFL? 01/4/12
- Coping with Mixed Ability Classes 01/4/12
- TEFL – just for fun 01/4/12
- Ten ways to get your students to want to read 01/4/12
- New Ideas for Group Work Activities 01/4/12
- A bit of Grammar for (new) TEFL teachers 01/4/12
- Extensive Reading – Graded Readers 01/4/12
- Getting a TEFL job 01/4/11