The crossing of the Pyrenees over the Col de Portalet is one of my favourite Cols. But what is on the other side?
Want some more of Spain?
The Ordesa Valley This valley in the Spanish Pyrenees is a national park and extremely beautiful.
Spanish food I have sampled quite a bit. Click on the link to see what I found and what I thought of it.
My cycle trip to Spain with Jodie I met Jodie on the Lonely Planet website and we cycled together for 3 days. Follow the link to see how we got on.
Want to see More of my cycling trips?
- Teaching idea with You Tube – 7 seconds 03/7/12
- What is TEFL teaching like? State vs Private 01/4/12
- Useful TEFL websites 01/4/12
- Ten Top Tips for New Teachers 01/4/12
- Technical Ideas for Teachers 01/4/12
- How to use Jokes in the Language Classroom 01/4/12
- One to One TEFL Teaching 01/4/12
- New to TEFL? 01/4/12
- Coping with Mixed Ability Classes 01/4/12
- TEFL – just for fun 01/4/12
- Ten ways to get your students to want to read 01/4/12
- New Ideas for Group Work Activities 01/4/12
- A bit of Grammar for (new) TEFL teachers 01/4/12
- Extensive Reading – Graded Readers 01/4/12
- Getting a TEFL job 01/4/11