Many millions of people around the world want to improve their Spanish. Are you one of them? Have you tried Learn-Spanish-in-a-week CD ROMS, boring grammar courses, mind-numbing self study courses? Are you looking for something that is a joy to use? Something that will entertain you while you learn? Learn Spanish without even realising it? A great way to impress your Spanish-speaking friends? Look no further. Learn Spanish with jokes – an excellent way for English speakers to practise their Spanish. Great jokes like:
Pregunta: ¿Qué le darías a un hombre que tiene todo?
¿Qué le darías? = What would you give?
or this classic:
– ¡Doctor, doctor, estoy perdiendo la memoria!
– Mm, ¿cuándo comenzó eso?
– ¿Cuándo comenzó qué?
perder = to lose
I first learnt German by telling jokes to people in my awful German. But I quickly progressed and now I’m pretty fluent – and know lots of great jokes as well. When you’re trying to improve your skills in a foreign language, reading is one of the best ways – and reading jokes is probably the best of all. The best way to use this book is to treat it like a swimming pool on a warm day. Dip in now and again and it is a very pleasant experience. If you stay in too long you won’t enjoy it as much. Here are ten ways you can benefit from downloading Learn Spanish with Jokes.
- It improves your reading skills.
- It improves your spelling – and your writing.
- It will give you some interesting new vocabulary.
- Jokes are short – and you will be rewarded with a laugh (or a groan).
- Jokes are memorable – so you can tell your friends the jokes later.
- If you’re a teacher, you can entertain your students.
- If you’re a student, you can entertain your teachers.
- It’s available in a wide variety of formats
- It’s available from a wide variety of suppliers so you can choose.
- It is a GREAT way to improve your Spanish.