Barzellette Inglese Italiano is an excellent way for Italian people to practise their English – and for foreigners who are trying to learn some Italian. Great jokes like:
Un uomo di ottanta anni viene visitato dal suo medico.
“Ho intenzione di sposarmi la prossima settimana, dottore.”
“Molto bene,” dice il medico. “Quanti anni ha la sua fidanzata?”
“Diciotto”, risponde l’uomo.
“Mio Dio!” Dice il dottore. “Devo avvertirla che qualsiasi attività a letto potrebbe essere fatale.”
“Beh”, dice l’uomo. “Se lei muore, muore.”
I first learnt German by telling jokes to people in my awful German. But I quickly progressed and now I’m pretty fluent – and know lots of great jokes as well. When you’re trying to improve your skills in a foreign language, reading is one of the best ways – and reading jokes is probably the best of all. The best way to use this book is to treat it like a swimming pool on a warm day. Dip in now and again and it is a very pleasant experience. If you stay in too long you won’t enjoy it as much. Here are 10 ways you can benefit from downloading The English Italian Joke Book.
- It improves your reading skills.
- It improves your spelling – and your writing.
- It will give you some interesting new vocabulary.
- Jokes are short – and you will be rewarded with a laugh (or a groan).
- Jokes are memorable – so you can tell your friends the jokes later.
- If you’re a teacher, you can entertain your students.
- If you’re a student, you can entertain your teachers.
- It’s available in a wide variety of formats
- It’s available from a wide variety of suppliers so you can choose.
- It is a GREAT way to improve your English – or Italian.
You can download the book from: Smashwords Amazon