The English Czech Joke Book is an excellent way for Czechs to practise their English – and for foreigners who are trying to learn Czech. Great jokes like:
Učitel: Kde bydlí Pán Bůh?
Žák: Myslím, že bydlí v naší koupelnĕ.
Učitel: Proč myslíš?
Žák: No protože táta každé ráno tluče na dveře a říká:‚Pane Bože, ty jsi tam ještĕ?‘
or this classic
„Mami, můžu nosit podprsenku, už mi bylo šestnáct?“
For the latest information about the book, click on this link.
I first learnt German by telling jokes to people in my awful German. But I quickly progressed and now I’m pretty fluent – and know lots of great jokes as well. When you’re trying to improve your skills in a foreign language, reading is one of the best ways – and reading jokes is probably the best of all. People lucky enough to have an iPad can also hear the English jokes as well as read them.
10 ways that you can benefit from downloading The English Czech Joke Book.
- It improves your reading skills.
- It improves your spelling – and your writing.
- It will give you some interesting new vocabulary.
- The jokes are short – and you will be rewarded with a laugh (or a groan).
- The jokes are memorable – so you can tell your friends the jokes later.
- If you’re a teacher, you can entertain your students.
- If you’re a student, you can entertain your teachers.
- It’s available in a wide variety of formats
- It’s available from a wide variety of suppliers so you can choose.
- It is a GREAT way to improve your English – or Czech.
You can buy the books from these vendors