You’re young; you’ve still got plenty of time to read all those books that you’ll read when you get a bit of time, right? Try this little test.
On average, how many books do you read a month?
How old are you now?
Presuming you live to 80, the number of books you have left is:
Do you dare put your score in the comment box below?
I hope this figure won’t frighten you, just make you more discerning about the books you read. If a book is bad, put it down, and pick up another book. There are plenty of brilliant books out there.
- Teaching idea with You Tube – 7 seconds 03/7/12
- What is TEFL teaching like? State vs Private 01/4/12
- Useful TEFL websites 01/4/12
- Ten Top Tips for New Teachers 01/4/12
- Technical Ideas for Teachers 01/4/12
- How to use Jokes in the Language Classroom 01/4/12
- One to One TEFL Teaching 01/4/12
- New to TEFL? 01/4/12
- Coping with Mixed Ability Classes 01/4/12
- TEFL – just for fun 01/4/12
- Ten ways to get your students to want to read 01/4/12
- New Ideas for Group Work Activities 01/4/12
- A bit of Grammar for (new) TEFL teachers 01/4/12
- Extensive Reading – Graded Readers 01/4/12
- Getting a TEFL job 01/4/11