For the latest information about the book, click on this link.
The English Swedish Joke Book is an excellent way for Swedish people to practise their English – and for foreigners who are trying to learn Swedish. There is now an audio version from iTunes so you can hear the jokes as well as read them. There are great jokes like:
“Mamma, får jag ha behå nu när jag är sexton?”
Or this classic:
Pojken: Älskar du mig?”
Flickan: Det är klart att jag älskar dig.
Pojken: Hur länge kommer du att älska mig?
Flickan: Jag kommer alltid att älska dig.
Pojken: Hur länge är för alltid?
Flickan: Ungefär en vecka.
I first learnt German by telling jokes to people in my awful German. But I quickly progressed and now I’m pretty fluent – and know lots of great jokes as well. When you’re trying to improve your skills in a foreign language, reading is one of the best ways – and reading jokes is probably the best of all.
10 good reasons for downloading The English Swedish Joke Book.
- It improves your reading skills.
- It improves your spelling – and your writing.
- It will give you some interesting new vocabulary.
- Jokes are short – and you will be rewarded with a laugh (or a groan).
- Jokes are memorable – so you can tell your friends the jokes later.
- If you’re a teacher, you can entertain your students.
- If you’re a student, you can entertain your teachers.
- It’s available in a wide variety of formats
- It’s available from a wide variety of suppliers so you can choose.
- It is a GREAT way to improve your English – or Swedish.
Check it out on your device or chosen format