“Mami, pot sa port sutien acuma ca am 16 ani?”
or this classic
Un barbat de 80 ani merse la doctor.
“Ma casatoresc saptamana viitoare.”
“Foarte bine”, zise doctorul. “Cati ani are prietena dvs?”
“18”, raspunse omul.
“Dumnezeule! Trebuie sa va previn ca orice fel de activitate in pat poate fi fatala.”
”Pai”, zise barbatul, “Daca moare, moare.”
I first learnt German by telling jokes to people in my awful German. But I quickly progressed and now I’m pretty fluent – and know lots of great jokes as well. When you’re trying to improve your skills in a foreign language, reading is one of the best ways – and reading jokes is probably the best of all.
10 ways that you benefit from downloading The English Romanian Joke Book.
- It improves your reading skills.
- It improves your spelling – and your writing.
- It will give you some interesting new vocabulary.
- Jokes are short – and you will be rewarded with a laugh (or a groan).
- Jokes are memorable – so you can tell your friends the jokes later.
- If you’re a teacher, you can entertain your students.
- If you’re a student, you can entertain your teachers.
- It’s available in a wide variety of formats
- It’s available from a wide variety of suppliers so you can choose.
- It is a GREAT way to improve your English – or Romanian.
Check out the book on your device or format