”Es esmu izlasījis tik daudz grāmatu par smēķēšanu un dzeršanu, ka nolēmu to atmest.”
”Smēķēšanu vai dzeršanu?”
or this classic
“Mammu, vai es varu nēsāt krūšturi tagad, kad man ir sešpadsmit?“
For the latest information about the book, click on this link.
I first learnt German by telling jokes to people in my awful German. But I quickly progressed and now I’m pretty fluent – and know lots of great jokes as well. When you’re trying to improve your skills in a foreign language, reading is one of the best ways – and reading jokes is probably the best of all.
10 ways that you can benefit from downloading The English Latvian Joke Book.
- It improves your reading skills.
- It improves your spelling – and your writing.
- It will give you some interesting new vocabulary.
- Jokes are short – and you will be rewarded with a laugh (or a groan).
- Jokes are memorable – so you can tell your friends the jokes later.
- If you’re a teacher, you can entertain your students.
- If you’re a student, you can entertain your teachers.
- It’s available in a wide variety of formats
- It’s available from a wide variety of suppliers so you can choose.
- It is a GREAT way to improve your English – or Latvian.
Check out the book on your device or format