Engels Nederlands Grappenboek is an excellent way for Dutch people to practise their English – and for foreigners who are trying to improve their Dutch. If you’re lucky enough to have an iPad, an iPhone or a Mac you can also listen to the jokes. Great jokes like:
“Ik heb zoveel boeken over roken en drinken gelezen dat ik besloten heb om het niet meer te doen”
“Roken of drinken?”
or this classic
“Mam, mag ik een bh nu ik zestien ben?”
For more information about the book, click on this link.
When you’re trying to improve your skills in a foreign language, reading is one of the best ways – and reading jokes is probably the best of all.
10 ways that you can benefit from downloading The English Dutch Joke Book.
- It improves your reading skills.
- It improves your spelling – and your writing.
- It will give you some interesting new vocabulary.
- Jokes are short – and you will be rewarded with a laugh (or a groan).
- Jokes are memorable – so you can tell your friends the jokes later.
- If you’re a teacher, you can entertain your students – who might want to buy it.
- If you’re a student, you can entertain your teachers.
- It’s available in a wide variety of formats
- It’s available from a wide variety of suppliers so you can choose.
- It is a GREAT way to improve your English – or your Dutch.
Check out the book on your device or format