Telč is a small town south of the D1 between Prague and Brno and is well worth a visit – probably no more than one night though you could use Telč as a base for trips to South Moravia.
Practical Information for Telč
The town has a good website in Czech, English, German and French.
I stayed at U Seniglu which is a pleasant little pension on the main square.
Czech public transport website in English. It is very easy to use and suggests both bus and train options.
More of the Czech Republic?
Adrspach rock city Brno Cesky Krumlov Czech animals Czech food Czech Switzerland Konopiste Castle Krivoklat Castle Kutna Hora Mikulov Olomouc Sumava Telc Valtice Vranov nad Dyji Vysehrad Znojmo
- Teaching idea with You Tube – 7 seconds 03/7/12
- What is TEFL teaching like? State vs Private 01/4/12
- Useful TEFL websites 01/4/12
- Ten Top Tips for New Teachers 01/4/12
- Technical Ideas for Teachers 01/4/12
- How to use Jokes in the Language Classroom 01/4/12
- One to One TEFL Teaching 01/4/12
- New to TEFL? 01/4/12
- Coping with Mixed Ability Classes 01/4/12
- TEFL – just for fun 01/4/12
- Ten ways to get your students to want to read 01/4/12
- New Ideas for Group Work Activities 01/4/12
- A bit of Grammar for (new) TEFL teachers 01/4/12
- Extensive Reading – Graded Readers 01/4/12
- Getting a TEFL job 01/4/11