New versions available here.
Many millions of people around the world want to improve their French. Are you one of them? You may have tried one of those Learn-French-in-a-week CD ROMS, or a boring grammar course, or perhaps a mind-numbing self-study course? Are you looking for something that’s a joy to use? Something that will entertain you while you learn? Learn some French without even realising it? Something that over fifteen thousand people have downloaded already – and loved? Look no further. In this new version of the book you can not only read the jokes, but also listen to them being read by a charming French woman.
You’ll hear classics like:
« Maman, je n’aime pas cette viande, est-ce que je peux la donner au chien ? »
« Non chéri, c’est le chien. »
and this one:
« Alors, Docteur, est-ce que mon opération est un succès ? »
« Je suis désolé, mon nom est Saint-Pierre. »
and who can’t understand this one?
Le petit garçon : Tu m’aimes ?
La petite fille : Naturellement que je t’aime.
Le petit garçon : Combien de temps tu m’aimeras ?
La petite fille : Je t’aimerai toujours.
Le petit garçon : Combien de temps, toujours ?
La petite fille : A peu près une semaine.
If you want to hear some of the audio. Click here to take a quick quiz
Learn French with jokes…
- has 100 audio files – one for each joke.
- contains 100 jokes in easy French
- gives you support with the French vocabulary
- is a lot of fun to read
- has been downloaded by over 15000 people.
Want to read lots more jokes in easy French and impress your friends? It’s not for complete beginners but you just need a smattering a French to get the easy ones. Give it a try and see if it suits your level of French.
Check out the book on your device or format
- Teaching idea with You Tube – 7 seconds 03/7/12
- What is TEFL teaching like? State vs Private 01/4/12
- Useful TEFL websites 01/4/12
- Ten Top Tips for New Teachers 01/4/12
- Technical Ideas for Teachers 01/4/12
- How to use Jokes in the Language Classroom 01/4/12
- One to One TEFL Teaching 01/4/12
- New to TEFL? 01/4/12
- Coping with Mixed Ability Classes 01/4/12
- TEFL – just for fun 01/4/12
- Ten ways to get your students to want to read 01/4/12
- New Ideas for Group Work Activities 01/4/12
- A bit of Grammar for (new) TEFL teachers 01/4/12
- Extensive Reading – Graded Readers 01/4/12
- Getting a TEFL job 01/4/11