The English Danish Joke Book is an excellent way for Danish people to practise their English – and for foreigners who are trying to learn Danish. Great jokes like:
En folkeskolelærer sad i bussen. Hun var næsten sikker på, at hun genkendte manden, der sad overfor hende. “Undskyld mig”, sagde hun. “Er De far til et af mine børn?”
and this classic:
“Jeg har læst så mange bøger om at ryge og om at drikke, at jeg har besluttet at droppe det”.
“At ryge eller at drikke?”
I first learnt German by telling jokes to people in my awful German. But I quickly progressed and now I’m pretty fluent – and know lots of great jokes as well. When you’re trying to improve your skills in a foreign language, reading is one of the best ways – and reading jokes is probably the best of all. Ready to download The English Danish Joke Book?
- It improves your reading skills.
- It improves your spelling – and your writing.
- It will give you some interesting new vocabulary.
- Jokes are short – and you will be rewarded with a laugh (or a groan).
- Jokes are memorable – so you can tell your friends the jokes later.
- If you’re a teacher, you can entertain your students.
- If you’re a student, you can entertain your teachers.
- It’s available in a wide variety of formats
- It’s available from a wide variety of suppliers so you can choose.
- It is a GREAT way to improve your English – or Danish.
Check it out on your device or chosen format